02 June 2008

Please pray for my Grandma

Dear valued clients, friends and readers,



You may have noticed that I have not been posting any jottings since last Thursday. I have not been able to concentrate this few days as my beloved Grandma Loke Ching is very frail and weak and is not responding well to the treatment at hospital. Grandma is 86 years old. With the doctors' consent, my family has decided to bring Grandma back home yesterday night and let her rest in peace at home instead. As we are Buddhist, we are praying with her so that she could go smoothly over to nibanna with the help of Lord Buddha. Nibanna or Nirvana is a state of peace with no suffering. The root of suffering is Greed and ignorance. My family has urged her to be strong and brave and let go whatever cravings in this life and concentrate only in obtaining nibanna. I sincerely hope you could help me say a little prayer for my dear Grandma irregardless of what religion you are in. I deeply thank you in advance for your prayers, compassion and understanding. May God bless you and your family.



No comments: